Here's my final update for the piece! You can see there was quite a few changes from the last post. To start here's a comparison between my reference and the final:
Previously I mentioned that I was going to change the proportions and add a more stylized silhouette to the caravan so here are those comparisons:
Overall I'm happy with the outcome, and as always improvements can be made. I think I got a good grip on the basics of Substance Painter, which I used exclusively for the emotional baggage replicas. Looking forward to working more with that and honing in on my material definitions and lighting in UE4! Link to final renders in the Props section.